Friday, July 19, 2013

Madame President..

Yep, I'm the new President of our PTA.

I know I said that I was done with all my volunteer commitments, but sometimes life gets in the way.

Like when our new Principal resigns and we get our 3rd Principal in 3 years.

Lot's of binders

I've been busy working behind the scenes getting a bunch of crap fixed.  Things like severely outdated bylaws, taxes and a CT number. 

Organizing paperwork and setting the calendar set for next year.

Entering last year's financial records into Quick Books.

You know, fun stuff :)


Paperwork from last year

But it's not all boring paperwork, I got to meet with our new Principal yesterday and she is great!

I have high hopes for next year.  We have a great team of volunteers in place and a packed calendar.

Its time to go big or go home :)

Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment