Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Appreciation..

..in the form of lunch. Otherwise known as Teacher Appreciation Lunch :)

Of course our school has changed it to "Staff Appreciation Lunch" but the basics remain the same.

Our theme was "Sweet 16" since our school was ranked number 16 in the county, pretty impressive really.


Teacher's lounge

 I would like to make it known that I had nothing to do with the decorations,

Teacher lounge

other than choosing the colors when I made the invite a couple of weeks back.  You can find that blog entry here.

Tissue balls were fabulous

I love all the tissue balls!

Great tissue balls, made by a PTA mom

My part of Teacher Appreciation Lunch, was, the lunch.  Yes, I picked up the phone, called Corner Bakery and placed the food order.

Food from Corner Bakery

Somebody had to do it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment