Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Blue Sky Mother's Day!

Is this the most wonderful day of the year or what??

I tried to talk my kids into having Mother's Day every Sunday but they wouldn't go for it.

Breakfast waiting for me at the table

Nadim and Daughter picked flowers and blueberries from our garden.

Son 2 helped Daughter and Nadim make pancakes while Son 1 watched TV.  You know he's 10.. priorities, priorities :)

Gifts waiting for me

I had quite a few gifts to open after breakfast.  Daughter made me the giant, elaborate paper card on the left with the cute letter below inside.

Letter from Daughter made at school

Son 2 made me a beautiful water color painting and also a book all about me.  He got my eye color wrong, but everything else right :)

Page from Son 2's book

Another page from Son 2's book

Water color from Son 2

Son 1 is making me my very own castle in Minecraft, just what I always wanted :)  It is still a work in progress so I don't have any photos to share.

Here is all my loot

Happy Mother's Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment