Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tea..

..party!

Those of you who know me, know that I have a weakness for tea.

So today's Adventure Maiden Mother Daughter Tea Party was right up my alley.

We went to Tea and Teacups in Yorba Linda.  It is really kid friendly and they have packages that include party favors - perfect, no crafting for me :)

Entrance to the tea room

There is also a cute gift shop that sells tea related items and of course, different teas.  I bought myself Caramel Rooibus, Cream Earl Grey and a white tea pot for my Mother's Day gift.  Yep, that's the way I roll, buying my own gifts saves all kinds of angst :) 

Private party!  Maidens on one side, Taus on the other

We had the place to ourselves which was really, really nice.  The girls all sat at one long table and the grown ups had our own table.  It was great to chat with the other Moms.

Lunch for Moms

The food was decent..

Lunch for daughters

The scones, cream and jam was unbelievable.  Some in the Moms in our group were tempted to lick their their plates, but I won't name names :)  Needless to say the tea and scone were the high point of my outing, well that and the sparkling conversation.

Scone, cream and jam

The girls also had a cup cake as their dessert, really not necessary after the scones but still super cute.

Daughter's dessert

What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment