Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Snafu..

Yep, "situation normal all ****** up" pretty much sums it up.

Monday is my day to work on all my volunteer stuff and here is the list of all the stuff I was supposed to be doing.

Page 1 of my list of things to do

Now, do you notice all of the red on the right of my ipad?  That indicates that none of that list got done yesterday.  Why, you may ask?

My week

Well Son 1 realized that his jacket was missing.

I realized that I hadn't seen his jacket since the camp out.

Which led me to spend 2 hours driving to the location of the camp out and looking around for a missing jacket.

My month

Did I find the jacket? No.

Which makes it even worse.

I better get started on my list :)

Update:  Due to overwhelming demand here is a link to the App I use - Informant Pro

It is a bit pricey at $15.99 but as my husband pointed out, I would spend that much on a calender every year and this is unlimited.

There is also Pocket Informant Online that allows me to sync up the app across both my iphone and ipad.  I paid $15.99 for a one year subscription.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this app and would recommend it to all Moms. 

I'll do a blog post on all the ways I make it work for me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment