Monday, April 15, 2013

Teacher..

appreciation lunch.

One of the many things I volunteered to coordinate this year was the Teacher Appreciation Lunch at my kids' elementary school.

Since our school was rated #16 in the county, we went with a "Sweet 16" theme.  I didn't come up with the theme, I just get to execute the theme :)






I whipped up this invitation and I have to admit that it looks a bit like someone threw up fonts all over it.  I ended up using 3 different ones and I'm not 100% happy with it, but hey I don't get paid for this and I'm certainly not a graphic designer.

My motto is you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

My stoke of genius though was ordering lunch to be delivered from Corner Bakery.  I did the same thing last year and the teachers loved it.

The best part is, very little effort on my part.  Actually, the only thing I have to do is direct the delivery guy on where to set up the food.

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment