Sunday, April 21, 2013

Just another manic..

..Sunday

Well to be perfectly honest, Monday's are pretty manic too, actually so is every other day of the week.

Hmmm, I just re-checked my schedule and all my days are manic until the second week in July.  Pretty scary.

But let's focus on today, it's the journey right?? Not the destination.

Today was flag football and bowling.

I'm not one that loves the whole sports thing that most of the kids seem to do constantly.  Spending the whole day watching games, no thank you.  But, when my sons actually asked to play flag football I couldn't really say no.  Luckily Nadim volunteered to managed this activity for me as I'm operating at max capacity now.

The boys have just started their season and seem to be really enjoying it.

Son 1 and Son 2 cooling down

Son 1 play action

Flag football in all it's glory

Son 2 play action

After 2 1/2 hours of flag football, it was time for some Adventure Maiden Bowling.  Because really, nobody was tired out yet.

Usually AM is mothers and daughters only, but this time we had a family event.  I have to admit that bowling was pretty fun.

It should be stated that I'm a terrible bowler. I almost asked to have the bumpers up for myself but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it.  I did manage to get 1 strike, but my score was 49 at the end - oh well.

The kids scarfed down the nachos - you know the liquid cheese kind.  Dinner of champions right there.

Our table

Adventure Maiden group

The nicest part was that we were on timed bowling, so no matter where you were in the game or however long the game was taking, the lane shut down after 1 1/2 hours.

After 1 1/2 hours I was ready to go home.

You know, to get ready for my manic Monday.

Have a great week everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment